Friday, October 11, 2013


I love creating new and unique items that are affordable for everyone.  I started this blog so I could share my love of creating something from nothing, up/recycling items so they have a new purpose and to follow my dream. 
Life has a way of throwing you a curve ball...My "heart hopes" I have found a way to play again!
 
 
 
Old Yellow Antiqued frame -13"x12" $25
          (picture opening 6"x6")
Grey Brick Green Antiqued Frame - 11 1/4" x 30" - $35
          (picture openings 2 - 6"x4" &  2 - 4"x4")
Celestial Blue Antiqued frame -  16"x14" - $25
          (picture opening 6 1/2"x7 1/2") ( small opening for accents)
Chamomile Antiqued frame - 12"x32" - $35
          (picture openings - 6 1/2"x7 1/2") (small opening for accents)
 
I can custom make memory frames to your colors and pictures.
 
 
...to the Angel beneath my wings...I couldn't do it without you. I love you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment