Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I have been up since the crack of dawn (4am), so it seems like time to go to bed but it is only 4pm.  Spent time with family and friends today and it was great.  I hope to always have time to do this it makes the heart feel wonderful!

I did find time to finish up two projects, my chalk boards and cork/chalk boards. They just needed to have a final coat of clear glaze...I had just been procrastinating...so silly! They turned out so darn cute!


 
$16 each
 Cork/Chalkboards: Antiqued Cherokee Rust 21"x15" and  Antiqued Ecru 21"x15"


 
$14 each
Chalk Boards:
 Antiqued Mark Twain Yellow (top) 11 1/2"x16", Antiqued Toasted Pumpkin (left) 10"x17"
 Antiqued Hazy Dawn (right) 11 1/2"x16", and Antiqued Chrysanthemum (front) 13"x12 1/2"
 
"The important thing in this world is not where we stand, but in what direction we move."
Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment